Full URC 522 and UCP 600 training course for new and existing trade operations staff. Foundation course in the understanding of the function and operation of Documentary Collections and Letters of Credit (LCs), including full articles.
- Product risk characteristics.
- Different methods of settlement in international trade finance.
- Operation of Collection and LC processes and procedures.
- Handling of Collection instructions.
- Completion of LC applications.
- Examination of documents.
- Compliance with URC and UCP.
- Payment handling.
- Training delivered on-site at your offices by an ICC expert who has been actively involved in the drafting of the ICC rules down the years inter alia.
- Interactive training modules
- Each member of your staff can be trained to an ICC approved standard. The training is delivered using online tools with the further benefit of on-site coaching and support
- The training courses come complete with a Learning Management System so organisations can easily manage allocation of the training and keep track of trainees’ progress and results both at the close of and post work-shop.
- A full library of resources covering URC and UCP rules, samples of commercial and financial documents, ICC opinions and glossary of trade terms is made available to all participants.
- Personal assessments and results to enable participants to test their understanding of the regulations. In each attempt of the assessment the trainee is presented with 40 multiple choice questions randomly selected from a database of questions. Full feedback is provided on all questions after each attempt.
- Each trainee receives an ‘ICC Certificate of Achievement’ on completion of the course indicating their personal results.
Trade customer services and operations; This training is designed to provide your staff with the basics in international trade finance, while also providing an in-depth knowledge of collections and letters of credit processes in line with the ICC’s guidelines as set out in URC 522 and UCP 600. The training is appropriate for beginners to Documentary Credit work or more experienced practitioners who require a comprehensive refresher course, and is a useful foundation for trade product managers.
Dates and cost to be determined