As China’s mobile payment market is getting continuous boost from the country’s economic restructuring towards a consumption-and-Internet-driven growth, the premier event will be convening 200+ top professionals from across the value chain including MNOs, payment platforms, banks & non-bank payment card issuers, retailers, e-Commerce players, chip solution & smart card vendors, payment terminal vendors, security components and services providers, smartphone manufacturers, ICT solution suppliers, software developers, advisory firms and policymakers, etc.
Now at its 5th anniversary, the conference will highlight the emerging changes, challenges and trends in Chinese and global mobile payment industry and the implications for partnership opportunities as well as key drivers of the market growth going forward, with market players continuing to innovate in payment services, user-friendliness, payment security and business models.
– Identifying new trends, new changes and new innovations triggered by China’s “Internet Plus” plan and the impact on the country’s mobile payment market
– Analyzing the payment and O2O ecosystem initiated by leading payment platforms on the back of growing recognition of mobile payments and the implications for future business models
– Uncovering the outlook for the development of NFC payment in China and across the world and its existing and potential benefits to user experience, payment security and the profitability
– Investigating the emerging challenges, problems and disruptions the mobile payment security is facing and the response strategy that minimizes the negative impact on user experience
– Identifying banks’ mobile payment service innovations starting with delivering brand new payment experience by integrating existing resources and new thinking as a response to shrinking market share
– Assessing the innovative payment products presented by leading smartphone manufacturers and the impact on the whole mobile payments world
– Unveiling the traditional retail industry’s offline-to-online transformation by means of mobile payments and the implications for future operation, service and marketing strategies
– Observing the move to set up a payment system by e-Commerce players for an O2O ecosystem that aims to convene merchants, consumers, app developers and service providers
– Analyzing the new challenges and requirements to mobile payments from various aspects of our daily life such as shopping, public transit, hospitality, tourism and cross-border e-Commerce
– Understanding how payment terminal and wearable devices adhere to the higher level of payment security and user-friendliness required by the further development of mobile payment
Below is the agenda in brief, for your reference.
|Conference Day One||Conference Day Two|
|u Overview of Mobile Payment Market featuring China’s Silk Road Initiative
u General Analysis for Mobile Payment Industry, incl. safety, technology, application, payment ecosystem, etc.
u Brain-storming on challenges, problems, trends and risks of the industry
u Mobile payment innovations by banks
u How the banks seize the opportunity in mobile payment sector
|u Examining the payment ecosystem on e-commerce business
u Exploring competitive advantages in payment acceptance for customer satisfaction
u How traditional retails industry invests and thrives in O2O business
u Opportunities and outlook of mobile payment in China
We sincerely invite you to join the 5th Mobile Payment China 2016 in June. For further information, please find in www.cnmobilepay.com